OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Automatically Refresh View Every X Seconds
Purpose : I needed to have my OBIEE page refreshed when executing a ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) Load. So that I can see the current status of my Load. Can be use in any case if you just want the view to be refreshed without any user interaction.
1. Select the objet you want to automatically be refreshed by the timer.
2. Add a Criteria to the page. Not important what you add here. We are only interested in adding code in the result tab.
3. Goto the Result Tab, add a Static Text.
4. Edit the text and add this source:
Auto Reload 60 seconds
Your page should now refresh every 60 seonds.
5. Add your refresh timer to your OBIEE Dashboard to have the Dashboard refresh every X seconds.